You are here
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. If you order today before 5pm, your earliest available delivery time is 6am tomorrow. If you make an order after 5pm today, your earliest available delivery time is 6am the day after tomorrow.
2. Your remotest available delivery date is the seventh day counting from tomorrow. For now Bulka only accepts orders no more than seven days in advance.
3. Delivery times throughout the day are broken into nine 2-hour time slots starting from 6-8am and finishing at 8pm. You can pick your time slot by clicking on an active cell in the delivery timetable. Bulka guarantees that you will receive your order within your chosen time slot.
Placement of order
1. Bulka accepts online orders only. The online store is open 24 hours.
2. Please register before making an order. This way you will get access to the history of your orders, the list of addresses and avoid filling out personal details for every new order.
3. Bulka guarantees delivery of all the ordered items in required quantities. If any item is not available for whatever reason, this item is inactive (or marked “offline only”) at shopping stage.
4. In case of unforeseen circumstances that prevent Bulka from fulfilling the order, the operator calls you to inform you of the circumstances and Bulka will refund the payment (if made online).
5. The operator may also contact you to confirm certain items in the basket (eg if the quantity is suspected to have been mistyped, eg 100 baguettes instead of 10).
Changes to and cancellations of orders
1. If you would like to cancel the order, you can do it online at any time without any restrictions. In order to do this, please go to the order page and click “Cancel the order”.
2. The cancellation is followed by an email confirming the action.
3. Unfortunately you cannot change the order (remove or add individual items) once the order is confirmed (the confirmation button is clicked). In order to change the order, please cancel it and make it again.
Delivery area and fulfillment of the order
1. Delivery is made in Moscow within MKAD.
2. Bulka guarantees delivery at a chosen date within the chosen time slot except unforeseen circumstances. In case of unforeseen circumstances the operator will contact you to ask if the delay is ok or suggest cancellation (and refund) or another date/time.
3. The courier brings the package to your door. The courier needs no help carrying the package.
1. Standard delivery charge is 350 roubles. Delivery is free for orders above 2,500 roubles.
1. The order is paid by:
a. Cash to courier
b. Card to courier
c. Card online via paypal
2. Online payment only is required for orders above 5,000 roubles.
3. The courier (the van driver) delivers the package, takes the payment (if not online) and hands over the package. The tip is NOT expected by the courier.
4. The courier hands over to the purchaser the following documents:
c. Payment slip (if by card)
5. You can reject the order or any of its items at any time (including returning it to the courier) without giving an explanation. To correctly reject the order, the purchaser has to mark the invoice as rejected and sign it.
6. If the purchaser is not available to either receive or correctly reject the active order, he or she is blacklisted. The orders coming with the blacklisted phone number, email address OR postal address will not be honoured. The purchaser can remove him or herself from the blacklist by emailing the support service and explaining the circumstances by phone +7 (499) 750-01-07 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org